In large Enterprises, with multiple branches and multiple offices, processing and managing documents require a top level professional solution. Simplifying the infrastructure and having the complete control over all of the output processes and the tools made available to users, are just some of the needs that, when fulfilled, can lead to a huge saving of the costs normally required for the infrastructure and its management.
LRS Print, Scan and Output Manager
LRS has created a modular software that can manage output from any platform, in any format, towards any destination, both physical and electronic, from Mainframe through business applications like SAP, but also other environments and Microsoft Office applications. With the solution from LRS, the Company has a complete visibility over the entire printing environment: any document, any platform, any destination.
Thanks to its modularity and the capability to interface with devices from any brand, the Print, Scan and Output management Suite from LRS allow to manage different processes within the Company with a unique solution, thus reducing the infrastructure complexity and allowing a centralized control, along with reduced management costs.
LRS platform can also integrate with a hybrid workplace, thanks to the Cloud operability, in order to support the digital workplace transition.
reduces the infrastructure complexity
- a unique solution that fulfills different needs: output management, scan and print management
- allows to remove printservers from the infrastructure and their related costs
- centralized management of drivers and print queues
- centralized management of all print and output jobs, from a unique administration panel
- centralized definition of print rules
- powerful reporting
- reduces up to 90% of the costs for infrastructure and support