Multifunction devices can be a very userful and versatile tool, if used together with document management applications. The need for digital archives is something very common, but what is really missing is an efficient link between archived documents and business applications.
How it works:
eCopy Sharescan is an application that works together with multifunction devices and scanner in order to turn paper documents into information to be integrated into applications and workflow. It’s based on three simple steps: capture – process – connection, benefitting from Nuance’s advanced document recognition technology, to provide the highest precision and reliability. eCopy Sharescan is available in different software modules, according to different document management needs:
· ELEMENTS, manages Scan to folder/e-mail/desktop and e-mail fax
· OFFICE, includes the feature of Elements, adding OCR (Scan to word/excel) and 1 connection to application
· SUITE, includes the feature of Office, adding 2 connections to application, Forms Processing, automatic protocol, barcode recognition and image enhancement features.
- professional OCR, using Nuance Omnipage technology, for an extreme precision data export
- scalable modules adapting to different document management needs and to the existing infrastructure
- compatibility with many document management, cost recovery, e-mail, fax server and information management applications
Canon, HP, Isis, Konica Minolta, Lanier, Ocè, Ricoh, Savin, Sharp, Toshiba, Xerox